• Enhanced comfort and feel - Elongated 3-D flexion zones stretch more freely, where common natural creases occur in the finger and the palm, to better imitate the flexing motion of the hand. This delivers a better feel on the club and enhanced comfort.
• Instant flexibility – Seams on the side of the finger have been repositioned to a "neutral zone" of motion, so they don't inhibit glove flexibility. This, combined with the extended 3-D flexion zones and the pre-rotated finger design give the glove an instant "broken-in" feel.
• Lighter grip - The Triple-Row Finger Grip System evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter grip to help increase distance and accuracy.
• Moisture management - Breathable leather, Lycra positioned between the fingers, and 15 strategically placed "mini Terrycloth towels" inside the glove help absorb perspiration, keeping hands cool and dry.
• Durability - The Triple-Row Finger Grip System and the washable, top-grade Cabretta leather helps create a glove that lasts round after round. Conforms with USGA rules