- New & Hot
- Balls & Gloves
- Bags & Buggies
Shoes & Clothing
- GPS & Rangefinders
- Gift Cards
Terms & Conditions
1. Drummond Golf lay-by’s can run for a period of up to 12 weeks from the date of the initial lay-by transaction.
2. The minimum deposit for all lay-by purchases is 10% of the purchase price. In the case of Custom MiMatch orders and sale items, the minimum deposit required is 33.3%.
3. The initial lay-by receipt and those of any subsequent payments is to be produced when collecting the lay-by items.
4. Drummond Golf reserves the right to cancel the lay-by if the customer fails to pick the goods up within the lay-by time frame. In order for this to occur, the customer will be notified in writing of Drummond Golf’s intention to cancel the lay-by.
5. In the event that a lay-by is cancelled, all monies paid by the customer will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price of the initial transaction.
6. In the event that the lay-by is cancelled due to the goods no longer being available or Drummond Golf stops trading, all monies paid must be refunded to the customer and no cancellation fee may be retained.
As indication of you acceptance of this lay-by agreement, customers are asked to sign and date two copies of the Drummond Golf Lay-by Agreement in-store, one of which will be retained by Drummond Golf and the other is to be kept with the lay-by receipt.