36 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Equal Monthly Payments*
Drummond Golf is offering the flexibility of 36 months interest free* on purchases (minimum spend $500). This makes upgrading that older set of clubs or buggy even easier and more affordable.
In-store only until March 27th 2018. Minimum spend $500 on 36 months. Approved customers only. Equal monthly payments are required. Conditions, fees and charges apply. See staff for
details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42
008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
Apply for a GEM Visa now
- Purchase golf gear today and pay it off over time
- Apply today. If approved, start shopping!
- No penalty if you pay out your plan early
- If you have any balance left at the end of your interest free period, interest is only payable on the remaining balance
- You can also use your Gem Visa as an everyday credit card
Once approved you can start shopping!
How does it work?
- Use your GEM Visa, GO Mastercard, Creditline or Buyer's Edge interest free card on purchases over $500 in the one transaction to qualify for the 36 months interest free* promotion
- Equal monthly payments required
- Paying only the minimum repayment each month will not pay out the balance
Already have one of these cards?
Offer valid until March 27th 2018. Approved customers only. Excludes: sale items, store markdowns, clearance items, specials, Lowest Price Guarantee and purchase of gift cards. Minimum spend $500. The plan is payable by 36 approximate equal monthly installments (exact amounts specified in your statement). At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. A $99 annual fee applies for Gem Visa. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use
(as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine
, GO MasterCard
and Buyer’s Edge
customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.