Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use
This card entitles the owner to purchase products and services at any Drummond Golf store. It cannot be replaced if lost or stolen nor can it be returned or exchanged for cash. It remains valid for 36 months from the date of issue when any unused balance will expire. The credit balance on the card can be used in whole or part against purchases but cash cannot be claimed for any unused balance
To find a store location visit the store locator page.
Gift Card Policy
These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic e-gift cards issued by or on behalf of Drummond Golf Pty Ltd. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
1. Redeemable for goods purchased online and at participating Drummond Golf stores.
2. The Gift Card is valid for 36 months from date of issue.
3. Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. The Gift Card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the Gift Card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. The Gift Card should be treated like cash.
4. Drummond Golf is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
5. Gift Card Values
a. Online - A predetermined value of $25 - $500 can be loaded onto a Drummond Golf E-Gift Card. A maximum amount of $500 per order per card/order applies.
b. In store - Any predetermined value between $5 - $1000 can be loaded onto a Drummond Golf Gift Card.
6. GST will not apply to the sale of a Gift Card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
7. Once the Gift Card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
8. This Gift Card can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash & EFTPOS (in-store only) or credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
9. This Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
10. Drummond Golf reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of our Gift Cards at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the Gift Card (digital or physical) if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
11. Should Drummond Golf suspect any fraud relating to an E-Gift Card or physical gift card, Drummond Golf may refuse to redeem the balance until Drummond Golf is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
12. Neither Drummond Golf, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the E-Gift Card information. Drummond Golf does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.