Employment Opportunity - Virginia QLD
Posted 16th October, 2017 | Full Time Sales Assistant Position
Drummond Golf, Australia’s most innovative golf equipment retailer has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Full Time Sales Assistant at its brand new store about to open in Virginia.
As this is a brand new store, you’ll have the chance to build your own customer base using the best tools available to help them get the right product to best suit their game.
We are looking for someone to join our sales team and be a part of building this store into a successful business.
To be successful you will:
- Love golf
- Embrace the Drummond Golf culture and philosophy… over 40 years in the making
- Be committed to delivering superior customer service and developing a loyal client base
- Truly believe that the customer always comes first
- Be professional, passionate, motivated and reliable
- Have a high standard of presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts across a 7 day roster which may include weekends and evenings
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be a member of the Australian PGA (desirable but not essential)
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieving sales budgets by providing outstanding customer service and maximising every opportunity
- Understanding the importance of and achieving KPI’s
- Custom fitting clients using our Full Swing Golf simulators and exclusive MiMatch fitting system
- Contribute to the professional image of the store through store presentation, product knowledge and sales support operations
- Attending to repairs or requests from customers
- Upholding the Drummond Golf culture & philosophy
- The opportunity to be a part of Drummond Golf, Australia’s biggest off course retailer
- An enjoyable working environment through co-operation, assistance and open communication with all team members
- All the training you’ll need to be successful at Drummond Golf
- The opportunity to work with the leading golf brands
- The latest technology to assist in ensuring our customers are correctly fitted
- A generous incentive scheme and staff discounts
This is a very exciting time for Drummond Golf Virginia and this is a perfect opportunity for you to be involved and join our team.
We encourage anyone who loves golf as much as we do to apply. If this sounds like the job for you, please forward your resume, along with a covering letter to:
Andrew McIntosh email: [email protected].