Social Media Competition
Terms & Conditions
"MGI ZIP Navigator" Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences 12/06/2020 and final entries close on 19/06/2020, 5:00pm AEDT.
4. To enter participants must answer both questions within the copy of the social post. To win, entrant must answer the first question correctly. Entries that answer the first question correctly will have their second answer judged by Drummond Golf, the favourite answer will be selected as the winner.
5. There is one prize available, a MGI Zip Navigator Black buggy. Valued at $2049.00. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. The winner/s will be notified via a post/reply/private message on Facebook or Instagram by 22/06/2020, 4:00pm AEDT– depending on the privacy settings the winner has stipulated for their account. The Promoter will request that the winner/s send the Promoter a private message to organise prize collection.
7. If a winner does not claim the prize by 5pm AEDT on the Friday following the winner being notified, or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, the Promoter may withdraw the prize, and the winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to the Drummond Golf Marketing Coordinator at