WIN 1 of 49 TaylorMade Yeti Tundra Haul Coolers
Drummond Golf, in conjunction with TaylorMade is extremely excited to offer you the chance to WIN a Yeti Tundra Haul cooler, valued at $599. One available at every Drummond Golf Store.
Known for their legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power, the Yeti Tundra Haul will take you the extra mile. Nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul™ lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra® Haul™ is the toughest cooler on two wheels.
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention, while pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice. Rotomolded construction makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible and solid, single-piece tire construction is impact and puncture resistant. As if all that wasn't enough, the welded aluminium arm with comfortable grips has curved design tracks for heel-friendly towing.
With the capacity to hold a whopping 45 cans of beer or 25kg of ice, you'll never go thirsty again!
To go into the draw, all you need to do is:
- Head into your local Drummond Golf store or shop online, between 8th July - 10th August
- Purchase a minimum 3-ball sleeve of the TaylorMade TP5 or TP5X Range
- Submit your name, email address and mobile number
49 lucky winners will be selected at random on Tuesday 11th August 2020 and will be notified using the contact details provided at time of entry.
TAYLORMADE GOLF AUSTRALIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the terms of participation in the “TaylorMade pix Cooler promotion” (the “Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter of this Competition is TaylorMade Golf Australia PTY LTD ABN 37 625 648 446. 1 Torteval Place, Clayton, Victoria, 3168
3. Entry is open to Australian (Eligible Entrants) excluding directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
4. Eligible Entrants who are under 18 years of age at the date of entering the competition must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
5. The promotion commences at 09:00 am (AEDT) on 8th July 2020 and closes at 11.59 PM (AEDT) on 10th August 2020 (Promotion Period).
6. To enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period, the entrant must complete all of the following steps to receive one (1) entry into the draw (based on the time and date of entry): a. Complete the entry form for the promotion by submitting the requested details, including a valid email addresses, first name, last name, and contact phone number so the winner can be contacted.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entries, howsoever caused.
10. This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates. Entries will be drawn at 2.00pm on the 11th August 2020, 1 day after the competition closes at 1 Torteval Place, Clayton, Victoria 3168 Australia. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will occur at 2.00pm on 7th October 2020 at the same address as the original draw. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified in writing within 2 business days and published at https://taylormadegolf.com.au/competition-results/ on 9th October 2020.
11. Prize entails: 49 Yeti/TaylorMade coolers which will be given to 49 separate individuals.
12. The winner will be notified in writing, within 2-5 business days of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. The winners will be published at https://taylormadegolf.com.au/competition-results/ on the 17th of August.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
16. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
18. Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change; it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
20. The total prize is valued at RRP: $29,397.55. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
21. Prize winners must provide a contact details to TaylorMade at the time of being notified that they are a prize winner.
22. Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. No refunds or exchanges. No credit notes will be issued and the prize winner must redeem their prize only. The prize will be posted to the recipient.
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
24. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
25. TaylorMade collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing Eligible Entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.taylormadegolf.com.au/privacy/ if there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter’s decision in deciding who to award the prize to is final.
26. Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00037, ACT Permit No. TP 20/0089 and SA Permit No. T20/782
- Not all stores open Sundays. Check website for your local store's trading hours.