Blast It Loud, Blast it Long: WIN one of 49 Harman Kardon Citation 200 Portable Speakers
Blast it Loud. Blast it Long!
For the month of August, when purchasing a set of Tour Edge's new 722 Series clubs (minimum 8 pieces) you'll go into the draw to WIN one of 49 Harman Kardon Citation 200 portable speakers valued at $495 RRP each.
Tour Edge's new 722 Series includes Metalwoods, Irons and a Utility iron whilst featuring two distinct lineups in the C722 and E722. Both ranges include advancements in technologies by Tour Edge and deliver different playing characteristics to suit every style of player.
To discover more head into your local Drummond Golf store or shop online today.
Not all stores open Sundays. Check website for your local store's trading hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 01/08/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
A. In-store entry: purchase a minimum eight (8) piece set of Tour Edge 722 series clubs. Upon making their Qualifying purchase, individuals will be asked by a member of staff whether they wish to enter the promotion. If an individual wishes to enter they must then provide the member of staff their full name, email address, postcode, and mobile number for entry. The member of staff will then automatically enter the individual; or
B. Online entry: purchase a minimum eight (8) piece set of Tour Edge 722 series clubs in one transaction at Drummond Golf Australia online store at https://www.drummondgolf.com.au (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals will be automatically entered into the draw by the Promoter upon making their Qualifying purchase. Each transaction that qualifies will be considered ONE entry into the draw.
6. The Promoter (Drummond Golf PTY PTD, ABN: 54102442295) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an off ender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, cancelled, or refunded transactions/entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failure of their staff to off era customer an opportunity to enter after they have made a Qualifying Purchase.
8. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their Drummond Golf purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The prize winners will be drawn at random. The draw will take place at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on 06/09/2022 at 3pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Drummond Golf Website. The winner must claim their prize within two (2) weeks of initial attempted contact before the promoter considers the prize forfeit and will contact the reserve entry winners.
10a. If the prize winner does not claim their prize within two (2) weeks of initial contact, it will be considered forfeit and the reserve entry drawn at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on 06/09/2022 at 3pm AEST will be contacted on Monday 26th of September as the reserve winner.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
12. There is one Harman Kardon Citation 200 portable smart speaker (valued at $495 RRP) for each Drummond Golf outlet including online. Total of 49 stores, including online. Store locations: FYSHWICK, ALBURY, CASULA, DEE WHY, GOSFORD, NEWCASTLE, NORTHMEAD, PENRITH, PORT MACQUARIE, SHELLHARBOUR, STANMORE, TAREN POINT, BIGGERA WATERS, CAIRNS, MAROOCHYDORE, ROCKHAMPTON, TOWNSVILLE, UNDERWOOD, VIRGINIA, WEST BURLEIGH, WOOLLOONGABBA, DARLINGTON, ENFIELD, MILE END, TEA TREE GULLY, WEST BEACH, CAMBRIDGE, LAUNCESTON, BALLARAT, BENDIGO, BURWOOD, CARNEGIE, CHELTENHAM, DANDENONG, FRANKSTON, GEELONG, HOPPERS CROSSING, KEW, MELBOURNE, MILDURA, MITCHAM, NIDDRIE, PRESTON, SHEPPARTON, TRARALGON, CANNINGTON, MANDURAH, OSBORNE PARK. DRUMMOND GOLF WEBSTORE.
The first valid entry drawn from each store will win. Total prize pool is worth $24,255.