WIN a Trip for Two to the 2021 NZ Open in Queenstown - Valued at up to $9,500
From July 1st until September 6th, when spending $100 or more in-store or online on any adidas product, you'll go into the draw for a chance to WIN a trip for two to the 2021 New Zealand Open in Queenstown valued at $9,500. *Terms and conditions apply.
For every $100 you spend on adidas product you get one entry into the draw. Spend $300 and receive 3 entries into the draw - the more you spend, the more entries you'll receive!
Simply head into your local Drummond Golf store or shop online today.
“DRUMMOND GOLF WIN A TRIP TO THE NZ OPEN 2021” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 01/07/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 06/09/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- A. In-store entry: spend $100 or more on adidas golf products in a single transaction (“Qualifying Spend”) at any Drummond Golf Australia store to enter into the draw. Upon making their Qualifying Spend, individuals will be asked by a member of staff whether they wish to enter the promotion. If an individual wishes to enter they must then provide the member of staff their full name, email address and mobile number for entry. The member of staff will then automatically enter the individual; or
- B. Online entry: spend $100 or more on adidas golf products in a single transaction online at https://www.drummondgolf.com.au (“Qualifying Spend”). Individuals will be automatically entered into the draw by the Promoter upon making their Qualifying Spend.
For every $100 spent on adidas golf gear, the individual will receive one (1) entry into the draw. For example, if an individual is to spend $325 in a single transaction, they will receive three (3) entries into the draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, cancelled or refunded transactions/entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failure of their staff to offer a customer an opportunity to enter after they have made a Qualifying Spend.
8. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their Drummond Golf purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on Tuesday 08/09/2020 at 3pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on Friday 11/09/2020.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win a golf trip for two (2) adults to the 2021 NZ Open in Queenstown valued at up to AU$9,500 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city (excluding Darwin) to Queenstown, NZ.
- Return airport transfers between airport and accommodation.
- Four (4) nights twin share at a minimum 3.5-star accommodation.
- One (1) Visa Gift card worth AUD $1000.
- Entry for two (2) to the NZ Open “Champions Lounge” on Saturday 27/02/2021 and Sunday 28/02/2021.
- Tournament shuttle services for two (2) on Saturday 27/02/2021 and Sunday 28/02/2021.
- Two (2) NZ Open tournaments polos to each prize winner.
- Rounds of Golf for two (2) on Friday 26/02/2021 and Monday 01/03/2021 in Queenstown.
In the event the winner is from NT, the Promoter will liaise with the winner to determine their departure airport. The winner and his/her companion will be responsible for making their own way to and from the airport. Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2021 NZ Open (held from 25/02/2021 and 28/02/2021), subject to booking and flight availability.
13. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, pandemic, epidemic or requirements of any governmental or regulatory authority, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to AU$9,500.
18. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The 2021 NZ Open ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Tuesday 22/09/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on Friday 25/09/2020.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter and/or adidas Australia Pty Ltd using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and/or adidas Australia Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter and/or adidas Australia Pty Ltd (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2021 NZ Open event is delayed,
postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (f) any
tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of the prize.
25. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI
for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing,
publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be
dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
27. The Promoter is Drummond Golf Pty Ltd (ABN 54 102 442 295) of 15-17 Lakewood
Boulevard, Braeside VIC 3195. Telephone 03 9565 1400.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43985
ACT Permit No. TP 20/00786
SA Permit No. T20/683