Careers at Drummond Golf
Retail Sales Professional and Hospitality Assistant - CASUAL
Drummond Golf, Australia’s most innovative golf equipment retailer has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic PGA Professional who’s looking for a casual customer service position working at its busy retail store and Big Swing Golf (indoor golf) venue located at the one premises in Underwood.
We are a very successful store with a loyal customer base and we have the best tools available to help our customers get the right product to best suit their game.
We are looking for someone to join our sales team and contribute to the ongoing success of our business.
To be successful you will:
- Love golf
- Embrace the Drummond Golf culture and philosophy… 40 years in the making
- Be committed to delivering superior customer service and have the ability to develop a loyal client base.
- Truly believe that the customer always comes first
- Have strong retail skills and proven sales experience
- Be professional, passionate, motivated and reliable
- Have a high standard of presentation and exceptional communication skills.
- Have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts across a 7 day roster which includes weekends and evenings.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be a member of the Australian PGA and have a strong desire to provide coaching to our customers
- Have a current RSA (or willing to obtain one).
- Have hospitality and event hosting experience (desirable).
- An ability to speak an Asian language will be well regarded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieving sales budgets by providing outstanding customer service and maximising every opportunity.
- Understanding the importance of and achieving KPI’s
- Custom club fitting clients using our exclusive Mi Match Fitting System
- Contribute to the professional image of the store through store presentation, product knowledge and sales support operations
- Attending to repairs or requests from customers
- Liaising with suppliers regarding stock and customer orders
- Stock management: receipt, storage and replenishing floor stock
- Assisting with the bookings, operations and payments for Big Swing Golf customers
- Hosting a variety of indoor golf events, providing food and beverage hospitality services to clients.
- The opportunity to be a part of Drummond Golf, Austrailia’s biggest off course retailer
- An enjoyable working environment through co-operation, assistance and open communication with all team members
- All the training you’ll need to be successful at Drummond Golf
- The opportunity to work with the leading golf brands
- The latest technology to assist in ensuring our customers are correctly fitted
- A generous incentive scheme and staff discounts
We have recently installed State of the Art Big Swing Golf simulators and this is a perfect opportunity for you join in the excitement and opportunities this new venture offers.
We encourage anyone who loves golf as much as we do to apply. If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your resume, along with a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the position to: Naomi Harrop email: [email protected]