Carbite Adjustable 334 Putter
Shopping in-store? Contact your local store to confirm stock availability
DG Product Code: 10050401
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Top and bottom sight lines. Helps to set the putter head square and ensures the lie angle of the putter is matched correctly to the target line. Dual sight lines available only on PT334, 335 and 337.
- Micro Groove Technology – soft 304 stainless steel face features an interwoven face pattern which significantly improves forward roll and reduces skidding off the face.
- The Carbite PT Series can be built at 32″ – 36″.
- Weights can be purchased separately or as a kit. Available weights - x2 10-gram,15-gram and 20-gram weights. Weights must be purchased separately. The Carbite PT Series come standard with x2 5-gram weights.
- Hosle Type: Plumber's Neck
- Toe Hang: Moderate
- Stroke Type: Slight arc stroke
Carbite PT334 Series putter features a plumber neck hosel, which gives the putter a moderate toe hang. This putter best complements someone with a slight arc stoke.