Carbite Adjustable 335 Putter
Shopping in-store? Contact your local store to confirm stock availability
DG Product Code: 10050403
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Top and bottom sight lines. Helps to set the putter head square and ensures the lie angle of the putter is matched correctly to the target line. Dual sight lines available only on PT334, 335 and 337.
- Micro Groove Technology – soft 304 stainless steel face features an interwoven face pattern which significantly improves forward roll and reduces skidding off the face.
- The Carbite PT Series can be built at 32″ – 36″.
- Weights can be purchased separately or as a kit. Available weights - x2 10-gram,15-gram and 20-gram weights. Weights must be purchased separately. The Carbite PT Series come standard with x2 5-gram weights.
- Hosel Type: Slant Neck
- Toe Hang: Strong
- Stroke Type: Strong arc stroke
Carbite PT335 Series putter features a slant neck hosel, which gives the putter a strong toe hang. This putter best complements someone with a strong arc stoke.