Drummond Club Member Monthly Rewards
As a Drummond Club Member you can enjoy many exclusive benefits that'll help lift your game out of sight.
One such benefit is our Drummond Club Member Monthly Rewards, where you can WIN one of 99 x $50 Drummond Golf gift cards every month. Simply spend $50 or more in the one transaction, in-store or online. *T&Cs apply.
Not a Drummond Club Member? Click here to sign up now.
DRUMMOND CLUB MEMBER MONTHLY REWARDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to current Drummond Club Members who are Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 01/03/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/12/2022. Each calendar month will represent ten separate draws (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
A. In-store entry: every $50 spent equates to one entry into the monthly draw. If a Drummond Club Member wishes to enter, they must then provide the member of staff their membership details. The member of staff will then automatically enter the individual; or
B. Online entry: every $50 spent equates to one entry into the monthly draw at Drummond Golf Australia online store at https://www.drummondgolf.com.au (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals will be automatically entered into the draw by the Promoter upon making their Qualifying Spend.
6. The Promoter (Drummond Golf PTY PTD, ABN: 54102442295) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an off ender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, cancelled, or refunded transactions/entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failure of their staff to offer a customer an opportunity to enter after they have made a Qualifying Spend.
8. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their Drummond Golf purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period. 9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The prize winners will be drawn at random. The draw will take place at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on the first Tuesday of each month at 3pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The monthly winners will be notified in writing (email) within two (2) business days of the draw and have fourteen (14) business days to claim their prize. The winners’ names will be published on the Promoter’s social media channels, via monthly email and website. The final draw will be on Tuesday 3rd January 2023. All unclaimed prizes will be donated to Golf Fore A Cause.
11. The entrants must provide a valid email address.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
14. The monthly prize is 99 x $50.00 Drummond Golf eGift Cards. Total prize pool is worth $49,500.
15. Permits: ACT TP 22/00256, NSW TP/01658 & SA T22/165