WIN The Ultimate Golfing Experience For Dad And A Friend
Here's to all the Dads! Give the gift of golf this Father's Day with Australia's Biggest.
Until September 4th, when purchasing a Drummond Golf Gift Card valued at $50 or more in-store or online, you'll go into the draw to WIN the ultimate golfing experience for Dad and a friend to head to the 2022 Australian Open at Victoria Golf Club (valued at $8,500)!
The prize includes:
- Return airfares from the winner's nearest capital city
- 3 nights twin share 4-star accommodation in Melbourne
- Corporate hospitality tickets to the 2022 Australian Open at Victoria Golf Club
- Airport transfers, plus transfers to and from the golf
- 2 spots to play in the pro-am
Let Dad decide what he wants this Father's Day with a Drummond Golf Gift Card!
Not all stores open Sundays. Check website for your local store's trading hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 04/08/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 04/09/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Purchase a minimum $50.00 Drummond Golf Gift card or e-Gift Card at any Drummond Golf Store or Drummond Golf Online (www.drummondgolf.com) in any transaction. Upon making their Qualifying purchase, individuals will be asked by a member of staff whether they wish to enter the promotion. If an individual wishes to enter they must then provide the member of staff their full name, email address, postcode, and mobile number for entry. Online purchases are automatically entered.
6. The Promoter (Drummond Golf PTY PTD, ABN: 54102442295) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an off ender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, cancelled, or refunded transactions/entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failure of their staff to offer a customer an opportunity to enter after they have made a Qualifying Purchase.
8. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their Drummond Golf purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The prize winner will be drawn at random. The draw will take place at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on 07/09/2022 at 3pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Drummond Golf Website. The winner must claim their prize within two (2) weeks of initial attempted contact before the promoter considers the prize forfeit and will contact the reserve entry winners.
10a. If the prize winner does not claim their prize within two (2) weeks of initial contact, it will be considered forfeit and the reserve entry drawn at Drummond Golf Head Office, 15/17 Lakewood Blvd, Braeside VIC 3195 on 06/09/2022 at 3pm AEST will be contacted on Monday 26th of September as the reserve winner.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
12. Prize details: Prize is for TWO people (winner + one) Return airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city. Arrive Tuesday 29th November and depart Friday 2nd December (Approx. Value $2,000) 3 nights twin share 4 star accommodation in Melbourne. Tuesday – Thursday (Approx. Value $1,000) (29th, 30th and 1st) Transfers from Melbourne airport to accommodation and back. (Approx. Value $200) Transfers to and from the golf on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. (Approx. Value $300) 2 spots to play in the pro-am on the Wednesday (Value. $3,000) Corporate hospitality tickets to the golf at Victoria Golf Club on the Thursday and Friday (Value. $2,000) Location of event is Victoria Golf Club in Cheltenham Victoria. Approximate value of total prize is $8,500 (depending on cost of flights) Dates. Pro-am Wednesday 30th November. Entry to golf on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd December.