FootJoy Mens Hyperflex BOA Shoe - Black
DG Product Code: 01027280-01027288
INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW HYPERFLEX™ BY FOOTJOY TUNED SPECIFICALLY FOR GOLF
FootJoy, the #1 Shoe in Golf, has been trusted by the greatest golfers in the world for a singular dedication to the game of golf and relentless commitment to innovation performance, style, comfort and quality. In fact, FootJoy has been the #1 shoe chosen by players at every PGA Tour tournament for 75 straight years.
As part of their continued commitment to performance innovation, FootJoy introduces the all-new HyperFlex, tuned specifically for golf to deliver crazy-soft comfort and performance along with support that returns energy to the golfer.
HyperFlex features an advanced midsole/outsole combo that includes two new technologies that provide unrivalled comfort and performance where you need it out on the golf course.
- STRATOFOAM CUSHIONING: FJ’s StratoFoam cushioning is a proprietary foam blend that provides optimal support and comfort in any conditions. This midsole design provides the perfect blend of cushioning which helps absorb shock while maximising energy return to reduce foot fatigue.
- OPTIFLEX™ OUTSOLE: The all-new OptiFlex outsole design features dual flex grooves that flex naturally with your foot for comfort as well as a thin, semi-rigid TPU flex plate that promotes multidirectional flexure and traction where you need it in the golf swing.
“When you take the first steps in HyperFlex, you’ll notice that the shoe moves in unison with the foot,” said Chris Tobias, Vice President, FJ Footwear. “This new outsole technology is designed to mimic the natural flexure of the foot, so not only are you getting a great walking shoe, but a shoe that will maximise the ground force throughout every movement in the golf swing.”
WRAPID, powered by the BOA® Fit System
HyperFlex features breakthrough performance fit technology, delivered with athletic-inspired styling and materials in both a laced version as well as the all-new WRAPID, powered by the BOA® Fit System. This innovative new system features an asymmetrical configuration that ensures a dialed-in, precision fit with a reduction in pressure on the top of the foot. It enables the shoe to move with you, wrapping your foot in complete security, all while providing powerful support through the swing.
Tour players have already made the switch to incorporate HyperFlex in practice and in play at tournaments around the world, including Rafa Cabrera Bello and Bernd Wiesberger.
“They look and feel so athletic,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello. “Super comfortable the moment you put them on.”
“It’s a great looking shoe that you can just slip into,” said Bernd Wiesberger. “You get that great stability without sacrificing on comfort.”
HYPERFLEX FOOTWEAR FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- All-new StratoFoam midsole compound for enhanced comfort
- Engineered mesh with Hot Melt yarns for enhanced structure and support
- OptiFlex outsole for enhanced range of motion and flex featuring Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikes
- Molded High Density EVA FitBed® for comfort and control
- Laser Sport Last: Full rounded toe character, standard fit across the forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heal
- Added toe spring for athletic profile