Srixon ZX MKII Fairway Wood
DG Product Code: 29061600-29061601
• Rebound Frame: Rebound Frame’s Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball at impact, creating a purer energy transfer that instantaneously increases ball speed and distance on every strike.
• Star Frame Crown: A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown and to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics.
• Variable Thickness Face: An intricate variable thickness pattern expands the high COR area across the entire driver face. These unique ridges enhance high COR from heel to toe by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots.
• Cannon Sole: A dynamic, floating weight pad on the fairway woods moves the weight right where you want it without reducing COR, optimizing launch while also allowing space for improved face flex and ball speed.
• Deeper CG: The new shaping and design of the ZX Mk II Hybrids allowed us to position more mass deeper in the clubhead, raising launch for higher, longer shots. And a new face radius – spanning from the leading edge to the crown – provides more consistent spin on shots struck high or low, giving you more dependable distance from shot to shot.